Thursday, November 9, 2023

I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.


Raul Chaser had a dream to become the Hero that would defeat the demon Lord. However, just before his final test at hero school, The Demon Lord was defeated and the Hero program was shut down. Even though he was depressed, Raul needed money so he decided to get a job. After working customer service at the Leon Company for awhile a new applicant named Fino comes in. Despite being the heir to the Demon Lord Fino is accepted immediately and Raul the failed Hero is asked to be the one to train her. Watch as both Raul and Fino learn to work together and learn that the past doesn't define who you are.

I really liked I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job more than I thought I would. It has a similar feel to The Devil is a Part Timer. However, rather than being the Hero and Demon Lord its a failed Hero and the Demon Lord's daughter. Instead of a restaurant, it's a convenience store that they work at. The last difference is the amount of fan service I couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job contains. There is a swimsuit episode, multiple bathhouse scenes, and more panty shots than you can count. It also contains scenes with see through shirts, and scenes with misunderstandings. So if you don't like fan service I would avoid this one. However, there are a lot of good things about it as well. one is that there is very little swearing. I also liked the personalities of each character. Even though Raul and Fino have a work relationship you can't help but want to see them together. You can tell they both like each other but aren't completely aware of it themselves. So if you don't mind the fan service I would give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...