Monday, May 20, 2024

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Swordsmith Village Arc


After defeating upper six, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Tanjiro are found by a kakashi in a comatose state. Their bodies are taken to The Butterfly Mansion to recover. After waking up Zenitsu and Inosuke are sent on missions while Tanjiro recovers. The staff at The Butterfly Mansion suggest that Tanjiro head to the village where all the swordsmith's are since his sword got chipped and he hasn't heard back from his swordsmith, Hagenezuka. Meanwhile Muzan Kibutsuji gathers all the upper kizuki together for a meeting since one was defeated for the first time in a century. Muzan alerts them of the death and gives each of them a mission to fulfill.

This season was wild. There were a few things that happened that I didn't think I would ever see in demon slayer. The first was an uncensored hot spring scene with Mitsuri Kanroji. I thought that I would get an answer as to why everyone in Swordsmith Village wears a mask, but that wasn't answered. The third thing was that I cried at the last episode of this season, which I never thought that I would cry during Demon Slayer. Overall, I would definitely suggest it. It did start to feel repetitive for me honestly, because each season Tanjiro only fights insanely powerful demons. I think back to season one when there was the mystery of the disappearing girls and the two demons who could control objects to make them move however they wanted. This season seemed to lack that creativity to me. But it was still fun to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc

After noticing how weak the new demon slayers are, The Master orders that the Hashira train the other demon slayers to make them stronger. I...