Wednesday, November 22, 2023

In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2


Touya Mochizuki continues to help the people around him. After saving the country of Regulas and getting engaged to the princess, the kings of both Belfast and Regulas decide that Touya should have his own country. This would allow him the proper status to marry both their daughters. After Touya is granted land between the Belfast and Regulas Empires, you get to see him slowly build his country up from the ground. This also includes his further search for the lost pieces of Babylon. While on his journey Touya learns of nearly indestructible monsters called Phrases. His friend Ende tells him that there may be an invasion of Phrases since the barrier protecting the world has started to weaken. Will Touya be able to protect his small but growing country? 

I enjoyed In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2, more than season 1. While the fights weren't as great as I would like them to be, they were more interesting than Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World. But making that comparison is setting the bar too low in my opinion, since its questionable to call what happens in Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World "action". There are about three hot springs scenes in it, as well as a scene where Touya pulls up a picture of a girl in a bikini. So the fan service is pretty tame. It is also censored which is a pro in my opinion. It only swears a few times. Something interesting actually happened that I was surprised about. Yaeka reminds me of Tohka from Date A Live and in this season Touya actually gives Yaeka a sword he named Touka. So I really enjoyed that. Anyway I would suggest giving it a try. It is definitely worth a watch in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...