Saturday, November 18, 2023

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World


After searching online and finding a game that looks interesting Michio Kaga decides to give it a try. He wakes up in a shed wearing a tracksuit. After putting on sandals and finding the sword he created under the pile of hay he was sleeping on he sees bandits attacking the village and wipes them out. After being rewarded he is taken to the city of vale where he meets a slave trader named Alan who offers him a wolfkin girl named Roxanne for $600,000. Unable to pay the amount offered he starts going into a newly discovered labyrinth to fight monsters as well as collecting bounties for bandits. Eventually he is able to acquire the funds and start his own adventuring party.

This has probably got to be the worst Isekai I have seen. I would not suggest it. Not only is Michio boring, but he's also creepy. I want to call him a pervert but that isn't the right word for what he is. While there are characters like Kazuma from Konosuba and Rudeas from Mushoku Tensei, Michio is a different type of monster. In the end he earns himself the title Sex Maniac. Most of the anime is inappropriate so I just skipped over those parts. That sometimes meant skipping three fourths of an episode. While it does have a censored version the language is also censored which was irritating for me. I would at least like to know what people are saying when there isn't an inappropriate scene going on. The action was also boring because they used the same monsters over and over. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but I think they should try and make the anime interesting. If you are going to try and watch a dungeon crawler anime I would suggest you watch something like My Unique Skill Makes Me OP Even At Level 1 or Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in The Dungeon?  Even shows like Arifureta: From commonplace to Worlds Strongest and So I'm a Spider, So What? are better choices. At least with those you'll be entertained. Also another problem is that the Harem part of the series doesn't even happen until episode eleven, and this is a twelve episode season. There is absolutely no reason to watch this anime unless you are here for the fan service which I can't say what that consists of since I skipped over it. Though I know there are a few bath scenes. There isn't a lot of swearing to my knowledge though. You can make your choice, but I prefer anime's where there characters are enjoyable to watch and the action is good, this just felt really repetitive. I can finally say I watched a trash Isekai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...