Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Can I Make Your Ears Happy in 180 Seconds?


Multiple girls try their own take on ASMR. Whether it be for fun or a way to make friends, each person has a reason for doing it. Watch and listen as the characters experiment with different sounds and words to help you relax.

I originally watched this because I thought it would be similar to My Life After Waking Up as a Dummy Head Mic One Morning. However, this wasn't comedy based, but a way to actually experience ASMR. So I would suggest wearing earphones if you decide to watch this. The characters dress cleanly, and their is no swearing in it. Overall, it was an interesting experience. While this might not be for everyone, I think it is worth giving a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...