Saturday, October 7, 2023

The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses


Kaede Komura has a crush on Ai Mie but doesn't know how to approach her. However, he figures out that she often forgets her glasses which makes things hard for her. Seizing the opportunity he decides to be by Mie's side to help her with whatever she needs. As he does this, the two become friends with the hope that maybe someday their relationship can become something more.

I actually read the manga for this and it was really good. The anime did a good job of adapting it. There was a little swearing, but it isn't that noticeable. Everybody dresses modestly throughout the anime, so its a good watch if your not a fan of fan service. I would definitely recommend it if you like anime's like Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible, The Dangers in My Heart, and My Clueless First Friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc

After noticing how weak the new demon slayers are, The Master orders that the Hashira train the other demon slayers to make them stronger. I...