Sunday, April 28, 2024

My Little Sister is an "Osaka Momma"


Kyousuke Ishihara is a normal high school boy who up until recently had lived alone in Tokyo. However, his sister Namika Ishihara who had grown up away from him in Osaka due family circumstances moved in with him. Now as they spend more time together he learns how different the culture is between Osaka and Tokyo. Learn the differences between Osaka and Tokyo as Namika and Kyousuke go around Tokyo and create new memories together.

I thought I wasn't going to like this because the animation seemed similar to the shorts for Kanokon. However, I actually really enjoyed it While the animation is different than most anime's, I don't think it is bad. I absolutely loved the dynamic between Namika and Kyousuke. Learning the fun facts about Osaka was great as well. There is a bath scene at the end of every episode, but it is more like a picture since Namika doesn't move and music plays over it so the image is covered by the lyrics. That is another fun thing is that the song at the end is different each episode. If you like slice of life anime I would give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...