Saturday, June 22, 2024

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! X (Season 2)


After having conquered all her doom flags, Catarina decides to celebrate by relaxing at the cultural festival. Caterina is so excited that she wants to set up a stall to sell the vegetables she's grown, but is instantly shot down. It is then that Maria offers to use Caterina's vegetables in her homemade sweets. After hearing that Caterina suggests setting up a stall to sell the sweets which Geordo approves. The Student Council is also providing entertainment by putting on a play that resembles Cinderella. While Caterina had planned to just watch, she is roped in after one of the actors sprained their ankle and is unable to participate. Will Caterina be able to pull this off?

My Next Life ass a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! X was very entertaining. In my post about the first season I said that I was hoping Caterina would end up with Mary or Sophia, but after watching this season I kind of want her to end up with Nicol. There is nothing inappropriate that happens in this season. It does touch on topics that one might consider darker such as kidnapping and bullying. Anyway if you liked the first season, I think the second season is worth watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc

After noticing how weak the new demon slayers are, The Master orders that the Hashira train the other demon slayers to make them stronger. I...