Friday, June 28, 2024

Encouragement of Climb Episode 13


Aoi, Hinata, Kokona, and Kaede all go to an indoor rock climbing gym. Aoi claims that she is just going to watch because of her fear of heights. But after watching Kaede and Kokona climb, she decides to give it a try herself to find that it's pretty fun. On her second time going she does get scared once she reaches the top, but with Hinata's encouragement she is able to make it back down.

The Encouragement of Climb Season 1 Special was a lot more fun to watch than I was expecting. However, there was a lot more fan service than I expected. You see the girls in their underwear in the locker room, as well as Aoi in the shower at the very end. While I was kind of disappointed that it was ecchi, I still liked seeing Aoi take another step to overcoming her fears. I would still suggest it if you don't mind this level of fan service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc

After noticing how weak the new demon slayers are, The Master orders that the Hashira train the other demon slayers to make them stronger. I...