Monday, June 17, 2024

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability


In his previous life Lloyd was obsessed with magic, but unfortunately he didn't have a very good aptitude for it or come from a family with strong magical ties. After being killed he is reborn as the 7th prince of the Saloum family. Since he is so far down the line that he doesn't have to worry about succession issues, Lloyd devotes his time to learning about magic and swordplay. He even tames a demon who helps him with things he couldn't do before like double casting, as well as provides him information regarding other demons.

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability was more interesting than I was expecting. The characters are fun to watch and the story is good. My favorite character is the adventurer Tao who runs into Lloyd when he goes to a dungeon. While there isn't a lot of fan service, there is a hot spring scene, as well as scenes where Sylpha's wears revealing clothing. There is some swearing but it isn't overwhelming. Overall I liked it and would suggest it to someone looking for a overpowered main Character Isekai anime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc

After noticing how weak the new demon slayers are, The Master orders that the Hashira train the other demon slayers to make them stronger. I...