Thursday, May 23, 2024

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2


After the long winter break a new semester is starting. Kyo is having trouble doing all the things he needs to since he broke his arm. In an attempt to help him, Kyo's teacher suggest that Yamada support him since she sits close and they seem to get along. However, Kyo claims that they are not close and that they just talk sometimes. Unfortunately Yamada overhears the conversation which puts her in a bad mood. She eventually lightens up after Kyo asks for her assistance while he recovers from his injury. She then starts helping with things like carrying his backpack and turning the pages of books he's reading for him. This allows them to grow even closer than they were.

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 was absolutely amazing. It reignited my love for the Romance Anime Genre. I got to experience all the emotions. This season made me smile, laugh, cry, blush, and overall just gave me a warm feeling inside throughout the whole thing. If you are like me and watched the first season awhile ago and since forgotten I would watch it again before season 2 because season 2 refers to things from season 1 that might not have made sense if I hadn't rewatched it. There are three bath scenes throughout the season, but besides that everybody dresses modestly, and the language remains clean as well. I would definitely suggest watching it if you like romance anime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...