Monday, May 13, 2024

Dropkick on My Devil!!: Apocalypse Day


One day Jashin-chan gets back to Jinbocho to see that the entire city is on fire. Not only that but Yurine has taken over and made Jinbocho The Yurine Kingdom. To get back the city she loves, Jashin-chan recruits both angels and demons to fight against Yurine. However, Yurine isn't alone either, she has many of Jinbocho's residents under her control along with the vampires and Pino. Will Jashin-chan have what it takes to beat Yurine once and for all?

Apocalypse Day was more entertaining than I thought it would be. I was surprised by Jashin-chan's ability to get both the angels and demons on her side. While it has a completely different feel from the show, it was still worth watching in my opinion. The entire episode remained clean in both visuals and language. If you liked the previous seasons of Dropkick on My Devil, I would definitely give this special a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...