Friday, May 10, 2024

Dropkick on My Devil!!! X (Season 3)


After failing to kill Yurine once again and getting sliced in half, Jashin-chan decides its time to change her image. She believes it will be better if she acts more serious throughout the new season. This causes Yurine to rethink how she is portrayed as well and decides that she will become someone who values beauty above all else. Pretty soon all of the angels and devils have been drawn in different styles. They all then decide that consistency is better because everyone having such a unique appearance looks more chaotic than they would have expected. After everyone goes back to normal they decide to play a card game together. However, Jashin-chan gets frustrated because she seems to be the only one who can't get cards even when they are right in front of her. 

Dropkick on My Devil!!! X was the most captivating and funny season so far in my opinion. I found myself smiling far more often than I did in the other two seasons. The season remains mostly clean There is a scene where Pino is fully undressed in episode one but her body is censored, as well as a pool episode where everybody is dressed in swimsuits in episode twelve. However, I really liked this season and would definitely suggest it. If you watched the first two seasons I would give this one a try as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...