Kyotaro Ichikawa's sister, Kana, has started a band, and for their concert, she has Kyotaro write a song for them to sing. As the concert begins, Kyotaro reflects on how he met Anna, as well as the time they spent together that eventually led to them becoming a couple. Watch as some of the most memorable moments from The Dangers in My Heart are shown, along with additional scenes that weren't in the anime.
The Dangers in My Heart: The Movie was really good. It had been a long time since I had watched the series, and I feel like I love it even more now after watching the movie than I did when I first watched the series. Everyone dresses modestly for the most part. There is a scene where you see Anna in her pajamas with her stomach exposed. If you enjoy romance anime, I would definitely suggest giving The Dangers in My Heart: The Movie a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment