Friday, July 31, 2026

The Invisible Man and His Soon-to-Be Wife


Akira Tonome and Shizuka Yako work together at Tonome Detective Agency. One day after Akira had finished his investigations, he asks Shizuka to go out to dinner with him. Things proceed to go back to normal the next day. However, Shizuka finds herself wanting to spend more time with Akira. So he starts walking her home, and bringing her to restaurants. They initially try to keep their work and dating life separate, but eventually stop trying to hide it when their coworkers tell them to act however they want around them.

The Invisible Man and His Soon-to-Be Wife was better than I was expecting. I don't typically enjoy adult romance anime, but this one was fun. Unlike most adult romances that take place in an office, you actually get to see the investigations in a world filled with various species. It reminds me a little bit of The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague. Though I will say that the relationship moved a little too fast for me. It is mostly wholesome, however, there is a bath scene, as well as a hot spring scene. If that doesn't bother you, I would suggest giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Invisible Man and His Soon-to-Be Wife

Akira Tonome and Shizuka Yako work together at Tonome Detective Agency. One day after Akira had finished his investigations, he asks Shizuka...