Friday, July 24, 2026

My Hero Academia More


Lately, Uravity has been having dreams of Himiko Toga, and wonders if she's a vestige like One For All. She can tell that Himiko is trying to send her a message, but doesn't really know what it is. She lets Froppy know what's going on, but they can't find a definitive answer. Meanwhile Deku, Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight, and Red Riot all drive to a gathering to celebrate Shoto Todoroki becoming the #2 Hero. They all talk about how their lives are going as they drive and Deku mentions that everyone is special to him. Bakugo gives him a piece of advice that is sure to change his life forever. He tells him that he should value himself more and if he doesn't he may miss something important. Also that if he keeps saying that everyone is special to him, that really means no one is. While Deku didn't understand in the car, it all clicks during Todoroki's celebration.

My Hero Academia More was definitely worth the watch. Another episode that makes me glad I didn't start this series until after everything was out. It was cool to see everyone all grown up. I didn't think that I would get to see that as I was watching Season 8. While I wish that the story would continue, I'm also satisfied with this ending.  There are no lewd scenes in this episode. I would suggest giving it a try if you enjoyed the previous eight seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Hero Academia More

Lately, Uravity has been having dreams of Himiko Toga, and wonders if she's a vestige like One For All. She can tell that Himiko is tryi...