War is on the horizon, and due to Tomura Shigaraki's previous attack, the number of heroes are slim. All Might requests help from various countries hoping that other nation's heroes will aid them in the danger that is soon to arrive. While Many countries prioritize preventing crime happening domestically, the number 1 hero from the United States of America, Star and Stripe, flies over to help Japan along with a squad of jet fighters. Before they can make it to Japan, Tomura Shigaraki meets them in the sky. They have no choice but to battle then and there. At first Star and Stripe is able to capture Tomura using her quirk. However, as he figures out how it works, he is able to avoid being beaten, and ultimately steals star's ability. But just before he steals it, star arranges for the quirk to destroy him from the inside by attacking any quirk it comes in contact with. The war is set back a week so that Tomura has time to recover. Will this extra time be enough for the heroes to gather their strength and fight back?
My Hero Academia Season 7 was super good. I often dislike how American's are portrayed in anime, but I really like how they did it in my Hero Academia. There is an insane amount of fighting. I am so grateful that I didn't start this series until after all the seasons had come out, because it ended the same as Kaiju No. 8 Season 2 and The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Season 2. You can tell that a big fight is about to happen, but it just ends. I really grew to love Himiko Toga and Ochaco Uraraka during this season. I already did like them from the beginning, but I love them even more now. I also cried a little bit during their fight. This Season is mostly free of lewd scenes, but there is an episode where you see Toga naked as she's processing things internally. Though it was brief, it was a little too much for me. If you enjoyed all the other seasons so far, I would definitely suggest giving this season a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment