In an attempt to stall All For One from reaching Deku and Shigaraki, All Might uses a battlesuit to reverse his age by damaging him. However, All Might can only hold him off for so long. Eventually his equipment breaks, and he is left at the mercy of All For One. But, all hope isn't lost. So long as there are villains, there will always be heroes to intercept them. The only question is, will they make it in time before All Might is killed?
My Hero Academia FINAL SEASON was super good. It picks up right where Season 7 left off. The ending was different from what I was led to believe, though I did predict Deku's future correctly. I am disappointed that the series is over, but I know this is definitely an anime I will be rewatching. There are no lewd scenes in this season. I would definitely suggest giving it a try if you enjoyed the previous seasons of My Hero Academia.
No comments:
Post a Comment