Tuesday, July 9, 2024

I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying Season 2


After learning that Hajime had finally made more than her with his job as a web developer they decide to do something to celebrate. Kaoru is reminded of a ramen place that she went to back in high school but she forgot where exactly it was. So Hajime takes her back to her hometown and they search for it while visiting her old high school. After visiting six other ramen locations they finally find it. Hajime says that he's glad that they went on this trip because it allowed him to have a glimpse into Kaoru's past.

I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying Season 2 was just as good as the first season. I think my favorite part is when it shows Hajime watching TV and its Himegoto that's playing. The majority of the anime is clean, but there is a hot springs episode. The language remains clean throughout it as well. If you have watched the first season and enjoyed it, I would suggest watching the second season as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Train to the End of the World

After a girl arrives in Ikebukuro, she is greeted by a man surrounded by a huge crowd. He tells her that he is launching the newest technolo...