Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Date A Live Season 5



After learning about Kurumi Tokisaki's past, Shido calls all the spirits to Fraxinus to tell them about her true intentions. After talking together, one of Kurumi's clones shows up and warns them that there will be a war where DEM will send out all their forces in an attempt to kill Shido so Isaac Westcott can gain his spirit power. Using the power of beelzebub, Isaac is aware that Kurumi has been going back in time each time DEM has attacked to prevent Shido from dying. He intents to use this to his advantage to see how much more Kurumi is actually able to handle. However, thanks to Kurumi's warning, Ratatoskr intends to use all their resources in stopping DEM. Will Shido and his friends actually be able to stop them?

Date A Live has been one of my favorite series since I started watching anime. I also believe it to be in the top three best harem anime's I have seen. The other two being The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You and The World God Only Knows. However, the majority of this season felt really slow. While it did answer questions that were left unanswered in previous seasons, that wasn't enough to make me want to watch more than two episodes at a time. Were the episodes not fully out I might have dropped it. I think the spirit of origin as a character bothered me. Also in the past a new spirit was introduced every three to four episodes. Though why they didn't do that this season was clear. I think Miku and Origami definitely carried the season for me, though my appreciation for Kurumi grew a great deal as well. There were quite a few beach episodes throughout this season as well as a hot springs episode. Though for the majority of the beach scenes the characters wore regular clothes rather than swimsuits. Overall, if you have kept up with the series so far I would suggest giving it the three episode rule to see if you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying

After getting married Hajime Tsunashi stayed at home blogging while his wife Kaoru went off to work. Rather than be in a relationship where ...