Saturday, July 6, 2024

I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying


After getting married Hajime Tsunashi stayed at home blogging while his wife Kaoru went off to work. Rather than be in a relationship where they try and make each other happy, Kaoru and Hajime decided to make themselves happy. Despite the differences in their way of life both of them maintain a happy marriage.

I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying is pretty funny. The relationship of an otaku and a non otaku feels relatable and more realistic than other relationships to me. It kind of reminds me of Anime-Gataris. Though the relationship in Anime-Gataris was one of friendship rather than marriage. The anime is mostly clean except for the ending theme which shows Kaoru and Hajime in the bath. There is also a scene in the first episode where you see Kaoru in a bikini.  Overall, it is a fun anime, and it is worth giving a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Train to the End of the World

After a girl arrives in Ikebukuro, she is greeted by a man surrounded by a huge crowd. He tells her that he is launching the newest technolo...