Friday, May 19, 2023

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba


Tanjiro Kamado lived a peaceful life with his family until one day he arrives home to find that his entire family has been slaughtered by demons. The only one left alive is his sister Nezuko who has been turned into a demon herself. Vowing to find a way to turn her back Tanjiro becomes part of the Demon Slayers Corps whose sole job is to slay demons. Will Tanjiro be able to receive the strength it takes to avenge his family and save his sister?

I don't typically watch shonen anime, but I decided to watch Demon Slayer because it has been repeatedly suggested to me. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. It isn't one where I felt like I could binge it, but it was good enough to come back to it a few episodes at a time. There are a lot of amazing things about this anime such as the animation, the story, and the fact that the main villain looks like Michael Jackson. There is swearing throughout the series but it is not in every episode. No characters are inappropriately dressed or put in any compromising situations. It's very wholesome in that respect. I would suggest it if you want to watch a good shonen anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...