Thursday, May 4, 2023

Kaguya-sama: Love is War -The First Kiss That Never Ends-


Kaguya-sama: Love is War -The First Kiss That Never Ends- picks up where we left off at the end of season three. Kaguya is in her room telling Hayasaka about the wonderful time she had with Shirogane at the cultural festival. However, she is scolded by Hayasaka for giving Shirogane a french kiss instead of a regular one. After that experience both Kaguya and Miyuki want to know where their relationship stands. Watch to see how The Student Council of Shuchiin Academy spends their Christmas. Will everything turn out alright or will they continue to hide behind their masks?

I didn't like how it started out because they kept talking about how kissing with tongue is like having sex. However, nothing inappropriate is shown. There was also no swearing in it which I was really happy about. Even though the first few minutes weren't enjoyable for me the rest of the movie was. I was satisfied with ending where season three finished, but this movie made me realize that I would be happy if they continued the series. I would definitely suggest it if you watched and enjoyed Kaguya-sama: Love is war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...