Saturday, April 22, 2023

So I'm a Spider, So What?


After an explosion goes off in a Japanese classroom, an entire class of students as well as the teacher are reincarnated into another world. While most of them were reincarnated as humans one of the student was reincarnated as a spider in the Elroe Labyrinth. While everybody else is busy waiting nine months to be born, Kumoko was born right away and spent all her time fighting monsters in the labyrinth and gaining skills so she could find a way out. Watch as the weak spider Kumoko learns to fight and win when she is incredibly outmatched.

I loved "So I'm a Spider, So What?" a lot more than I thought I would. It swears a lot, but the series remains modest save for about three seconds of the last episode when kumoko is evolving. If you skip the part right before the theme song the entire series will be clean. The story switches between kumoko in the labyrinth and her classmates. I thought this was a cool thing to do similar to what happens in "The Fruit of Evolution: Before I knew it My Life Had It Made". I would definitely suggest this one if you are a fan of Isekai Anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...