After watching Eiko leave the house mini Squid girl goes back to her bed. However, she finds that a second Squid Girl dressed in black with a black squid hat has stolen her spot in it. In order to take back her property they fight using weapons like colored pencils, rubber bands, and toy trucks. After the Squid Girl dressed in black falls out the window, Squid girl saves her using her tentacles. They make up by eating shrimp chips together and wave good bye as the Squid Girl dressed in black goes back to the ocean.
It was cool to see the Squid Girl Specials because both of them were episodes about tiny squid girl. These only popped up about once per season, so I enjoyed the additonal content. While the last episode does have a beach scene, I would say that the episodes were pretty wholesome overall. If you enjoyed the main series, I would definitely suggest giving the specials a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment