Eri goes to see Deku to congratulate him on his comeback as a hero, however, he isn't in the Teacher's Office at U.A. High. She is met by Eraser Head, Present Mic, and All Might. After letting her know that Deku has gone home, they turn on the TV which plays a news channel talking about how Deku has risen in the Hero Rankings and how his presence continues to be a positive influence on others. Before she leaves, the teachers mention that Deku will be at Eri's debut concert and that she can congratulate him then. The episode then shows the concert that Eri is performing with her band and the citizens and Heroes who are watching and listening.
My Hero Academia: I am a hero too was great. Even though this special was only 6 minutes long, it still was able to bring tears to my eyes as Eri sang. My Hero Academia is one of a few anime that holds a special place in my heart. I didn't mention this in my previous reviews, but when I finished My Hero Academia Season 8 I had the thought that I will never be able to view other anime the same way again. This special reminded me of how much My Hero Academia has impacted me the last two months. If you have finished all 8 seasons along with the My Hero Academia: More episode, I would definitely suggest giving this a try as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment