Thursday, September 19, 2024

Ramen Akaneko


After leaving her previous job Tamako Yahsiro hears from her aunt that there is a ramen place looking for help. When she goes in for the interview she is asked if she is a cat person. When Tamako responds that she is more of a dog person she is hired on the spot. The first thing she has to do is brush all the cats so that their fur doesn't get into the ramen. Next she works with a tiger named Krishna to create the noodles necessary for the day. While things mainly stay peaceful, troublesome people do come. Will Tamako be able to handle this new work environment?

I really enjoyed Ramen Akaneko. It was this seasons comfort anime for me. Every time I watched an episode it just made me feel really relaxed. All of the characters are really kind and you can feel the kind of atmosphere that the restaurant would have if you were actually there. This is the first time I have watched a food anime and wished I could be there in person. The anime has both clean language and the characters all wear modest clothing. If you like food anime's I would definitely give this one a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Train to the End of the World

After a girl arrives in Ikebukuro, she is greeted by a man surrounded by a huge crowd. He tells her that he is launching the newest technolo...