Thursday, August 24, 2023

In Another World With My Smartphone


Touya Mochizuki dies and is sent to another world. Before being sent over he is asked if there is anything he desires and Touya asks that his smartphone will work in this new world. He is also given all the basics of magic and the ability to learn with ease. After coming to the new world he meets two girls who are cornered and easily defeats the ones threatening them. Elze and Lindze thank Touya and they decide to become an adventuring party. Together Elze and Lindze help Touya learn more about this world he has stumbled into all while helping those who need it.

To be perfectly honest In Another World with my Smartphone wasn't all the great to me. There were some things that I liked about it. Particularly the character Yae Kokonoe. She reminds me of Tohka from Date A Live, but it doesn't have the same vibe as a whole. Also characters like the white Monarch and Black Monarch was another good point about the show. I think it is great when there are relationships like that. Sort of like the relationship between Fran and Teacher in Reincarnated as a sword. But In Another world with my smartphone couldn't decide between being your average Isekai or a slow life kind of in the same way I've Somehow Gotten Stronger when I Improved my Farm-Related Skills. However, the characters in I've Somehow Gotten Stronger have unique personalities, while the majority of characters in this don't. There are multiple things that should label this as an ecchi even though its not. There is a beach scene, slimes that melt the girls clothes (though not completely), there is also a girl named Francesca who is sex obsessed and even has a kiss scene where their tongues touch each other. There is also the typical guy stumbles in on girls undressing scene. Overall It was more of a harem anime than anything else. I'm not opposed to harems, but they just didn't do it right in my opinion. the swearing is kept to a minimum. I believe it only swears twice. I wouldn't suggest it personally, but if you don't mind what I have mentioned, and think you might like it, go ahead and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...