Wednesday, August 30, 2023

My One-Hit Kill Sister


After saving a little girl from a car accident Asahi gets sent to another world. However, unlike the games that he has played and the stories he's heard he does not receive any skills that make him overpowered. Just when he thinks he is about to die he calls out for his sister and she appears with so much power it goes off of her status screen. However, in an unfortunate turn of events everybody believes that asahi has saved a village instead of his sister maya. Asahi learns soon after that faking your rank is a crime. Will Asahi be able to convince everyone that he is a hero or will his secret be revealed that his sister is the one doing all the work?

I really liked My one-hit kill sister. While it wasn't the best Isekai I have seen, it was still very enjoyable. My one-hit kill sister actually did the harem how I like it. Everybody loves Asahi despite his flaws, and they don't try and interfere with each other. The dynamic in the group was really good. While some may consider Maya to be an over the top brocon, Asahi doesn't make it weird, but still shows that he loves and appreciates Maya in his own way. Maya also isn't so overprotective that she pushes everyone away, she actually accepts people into the group if they show respect and admiration for Asahi. While the focus stays on Asahi, Maya, and Kilmaria, I do wish that Kuon, Gloria, and Sophie had more screen time. I think that they all had charming personalities. You want Sophie to be by his side because of how kind she is, then there is Kuon who in a group of fangirls, she is the only one who talks to Asahi like a normal person, and I think that she makes a cool friend because of that. Even though Gloria is so in love she can't think straight around Asahi she still acts like a hero when it really counts. The swearing wasn't super noticeable to me. I think I only saw it swear once or twice. Kilmaria and Maya both wear outfits that are extremely revealing throughout the show. There is also a beach episode, and a bath scene. If you are fine with that then I would suggest giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...