Thursday, February 22, 2024

COLORs


Colors is a music video that gives imagery similar to what you would see in a slice of life anime. It shows a girl with black hair doing things like going to school, to a festival, as well as to a cafe where she continuously runs into a girl with pink hair. I won't write about the plot because I believe this is a work of art where the meaning should be interpreted by every individual viewer. I thought the art style looked familiar which is when I learned that both the director and the sub art designer worked on bubble, which is probably my favorite anime movie. I would definitely suggest giving COLORs a try. It only takes about three minutes to watch on youtube. If you enjoy it I would also give bubble a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...