Tuesday, June 27, 2023

My Clueless First Friend


Everybody calls Akane Nishimura "The Grim Reaper" due to her appearance. It has been something that has isolated her from everyone until she meets the new transfer student Taiyou Takada. Takada believes that Nishimura is truly the grim reaper and is always looking for ways to gain her powers. While Everyone around Nishimura teases her Takada compliments her and shows her that It's fine to just be yourself no matter what anyone else says or thinks.

My Clueless First Friend is a truly wholesome anime. There is no swearing and no one dresses immodestly. The humor is also clean. While there is a scene where they all go to the pool, I didn't think anything of it because everyone there is in elementary school. So if you like slice of life and are looking for something wholesome I would definitely suggest My Clueless First Friend. It also has a similar vibe to Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible and The Dangers in My Heart. So if you liked either of those I would say this is worth taking a shot at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...