Tuesday, November 1, 2022

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It My Life Had It Made


Seiichi Hiiragi was a chubby Japanese high schooler who would get bullied whenever he tried to join other people. However, things changed drastically when someone claiming to be God spoke over the school PA system and told them that they all were going to be transferred to another world. Everyone was transferred together except for Seiichi who was dropped in the middle of the forest. After searching for food he finds the fruit of evolution. That is where his real journey began.

This one isn't as clean as the others I have watched. Every time a girl eats the fruit of evolution she becomes completely naked. There is also a lot of cleavage involved in this anime as well. So if you are one of the people who wants a clean anime I would avoid this one. There is also quite a bit of swearing throughout it. However, it is also an Isekai with an overpowered main character which is probably my favorite trope. I love the friendships that are formed between the characters. It started out slow for me but after the first few episodes the story gets really good. If what I mentioned previously doesn't bother you. I would give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...