Tuesday, December 19, 2023

I'm in Love with the Villainess


During her life our protagonist would always relax by playing her favorite Otome Game after a hard day of work. However, it was not the princes that she was playing for, but the villainess Claire François. So when she learns she has woken up as her character Rae Taylor she does everything she can to avoid the princes and get Claire to fall in love with her. This consists of her finding ways to be at her side like getting a position as Claire's maid, as well as creating competitions where the winner gets to ask the loser to do something for them. Will Rae get the girl, or will this world follow the script of the original game?

While I don't typically like Yuri anime, I loved every single episode of I'm in Love with the Villainess. What I love the most is the dynamic between Rae and Claire. While Claire rejects Rae a lot you can tell that she still likes having Rae around. I would 100% suggest it to anyone wondering if it's good. Also while it is a Yuri the characters don't get all that intimate which I think is another aspect of why I like it. Nothing inappropriate happens. Everyone dresses modestly, and the language is kept clean as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...