Friday, September 22, 2023

The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior


Pride Royal Ivy is the queen in the Otome Game"Our Ray of Light". However, she is not the heroine, but the villainess who brings her entire country to ruin using her power and position. One day she gains the memories of her past life where she had played ORL enough to know each route. Using this knowledge she decides to change her ways so that her country can prosper and each person can continue to smile. Yet she still fears that her previous nature as the villainess will come despite her efforts. Will Pride be able to change the future or will the game continue on in the way it was created?

I want to say that every Otome Game Isekai I have seen has been absolutely fantastic and this one was no exception. It has similarities to My Next life as the Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom, but it doesn't go overboard on the harem. It sticks to a few main characters which I really like. If you are a fan of other Otome Game Isekai's I would definitely suggest this one. I think it is my favorite so far. While it does retain some tropes from other anime's, It also feels unique because Other villainess's try to avoid dying but Pride is willing to die if it means she can save the ones she loves. It only swears once or twice and everybody stays modest. Definitely worth it in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...