Friday, March 31, 2023

Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer!


While doing his best to fight a bear the adventurer Alvin runs into the healer Carla. After asking her to heal him she messes up and puts a curse on him instead. One that won't let him go more than three hundred meters away from her so his plan to ditch her the first chance he gets goes out the window, and instead they form a party together. Alvin tries to do his best to protect the party but instead of avoiding traps he ends up triggering every trap that is set no matter the time or place. Will this new party be able to advance on their journey as adventurers?

I really liked this one more than I thought I would. It was kind of like Konosuba but without the bad parts. There is swearing throughout the anime, but it isn't overwhelming. The Characters dress modestly as well. The humor I can understand can be an acquired taste, but I thought it was funny. There are a lot of puns, as well as insults. I would give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...