Monday, October 24, 2022

Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense


Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense is about a girl named Kaede who has never played a video game before, so when she gets one for the first time she creates her character and names her Maple. Because she doesn't want to get hurt she puts all her skill points into defense making her one of the strongest in the game. Throughout Bofuri you get to see Maple find friends and fight fierce battles.

This is honestly one of the best anime I have seen so far. The characters dress modestly until about the last four episodes. The language is also pretty clean until the last four episodes. Even then you only hear a swear word two or three times. As for the immodesty you do see the girls of Maple tree having a beach day in episode 9, but the bathing suits are full body bathing suits except for Sally's. However Sally's swimsuit looks more like what a girl would wear to work out. Overall I definitely would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUELOCK THE MOVIE -EPISODE NAGI-

Seishiro Nagi had no ambition. All he wanted to do was spend his time playing videogames. That is until he met Reo Mikage. Reo accidentally ...